On the GDGWI
The Institute campus spans over 40 acres of superbly landscaped area at Aravali foothills comprising 9 Buildings interspersed with the following
- Half Olympic size all weather state of art swimming pools
- Olympic size 400 mts 8 lane athletic tracks
- well equipped fitness centre with Gymnasium and Spa
- A comfortable student compatible boarding
- HDFC ATM machine to facilitate easy money transactions for students
- A fully functional departmental store
- Laundry services with stefab machines for inhouse washing and ironing services
Find and Do What Moves You
- Campus Infrastructure
- Technology @ Campus
- Gym & Spa
Safety & Security
The campus has 24 x 7 security cover, with guards stationed at the Front and Rear Gates, in front of all buildings, as well as patrolling the campus. Drills are conducted regularly and protocol is in place for various different scenarios.
- 24 hours security/surveillance is taken care of through BMS, Access Control & CCTV.
- Fire sprinklers, alarms and smoke detectors have been placed at regular intervals and are routinely checked.
- CCTV: All the buildings & outdoor fields are under surveillance through fixed & PTZ cameras, with event recording facility to keep a check on any untoward incident.
- Access Control: All restricted areas/zones have controlled access for entry & exit, based on the smart contactless card & reader system.