M. Tech (Galgotias University), Greater Noida(UP)
B. E (Gulburga University),Karnataka.
Power electronics converter, renewable energy
Tripti Prasad is Assistant Professor in electronic and electrical engineering at G D Goenka World Institue-Lancaster University. Prior to this, she worked as Lecturer at JSS College of Engineering and Technology, Noida; IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida; Rai University, Badarpur Border, New Delhi; and BSA College of Engineering, Mathura.
Tripti completed a M. Tech in power electronics and drives from Galgotias University, Greater Noida and B.E in electrical and electronics engineering from Visveswaraya Technological University, Karnataka. She has guided several dissertations and projects at M. Tech and B. Tech levels.
Research and Publications
‘Fused Converter Topology for Wind-Solar Hybrid Systems’ In Proc. of the IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, 8-11 December, Hong Kong. (Saha., T., Kakkar, S., and Jha, D.K., 2013)
- ‘Analysis of Different Converters for Reduced Total Harmonic Distortion and Improved Power Factor’, 1st National Conference on Power Electronics Systems & Applications, pp 103-109, Orissa,India (Saha, T., Sharma, P., 2013)
- ‘Performance Analysis of Uncontrolled Ac/Dc Converter Using Different Types of Passive Filter’, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, April 12-13, Uttar Pradesh, India (Saha, T., Sharma, P., 2013)
TRAINING PROGRAMS COMPLETED
- PLC Training, Mitsubishi Electric Ltd
APPOINTMENTS & CONTRIBUTIONS
- Life time member of Indian Society for Technical Education
Life time member of All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
She has worked with IEC college of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida JSSATE, NOIDA, †Rai University, Badarpur Border, New Delhi, BSA college of engineering Mathura (UP).
Achievement and Awards
- Silver medal in M.Tech for securing second position in the University
- Secured 2nd position in second year and 3rd position in third year of Bachelor of Engineering in the College
- Scholarship from Airforce for getting distinction in all four years of Bachelor of Engineering