PhD,Jiwaji University,Gwalior, India
MBA(Advertising &Public Relations),DAVV, Indore, India
M.Com(Economics &Finance), Jiwaji University, Gwalior,India
MA(Economics), Agra University,Agra, India
B.Com(Hons), JiwajiUniversity, Gwalior, India
Microfinance, Foreign Direct Investment, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
Dr. Anuradha R Tiwary is an Assistant Professor and Hostel Coordinator at GD Goenka World Institute-Lancaster University (GDGWI). She has over 12 years of teaching experience.
Prior to GDGWI she was associated with JK Business School (Gurgaon), Institute Of Professional Studies (Indore) and NIIT. Her primary expertise is in microeconomics and macroeconomics, and international business and finance. Her research focuses on the growth and development of the microfinance industry.
Dr.Tiwary earned her PhD and her Masterís in Commerce with specialization in economics & taxation from Jiwaji University, Gwalior. She also did her MBA in Advertising and Public Relations from International Institute of Professional Studies, DAVV Indore. She also received her M.A in Economics from Agra University.
Research and Publications
- ‘Impact of developmental expenditure by Central Government on poverty and per capita income in India’, International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Management, March,(Tiwari, A., 2014)
- ‘Why are the self help groups (SHGs) in decline?’, The Indian Economic Journal,
60(1),pp 146-155, (Tiwari, A. and Arora, J., 2012)
- ‘DrShikha Sharma –The doctor turned entrepreneur’, IMT –Vision International Journal, 1(1), pp 142-145, (Tiwari, A., 2011)
- ‘Is microfinance working for what it is meant to be?’Zenith: International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, March, (Tiwari, A., 2012)
‘Growth story of FDI: Doing business in India’, Tripude’s National Journal of Business Research, 2011,(Tiwari ,A.,)
- ‘Nurturing entrepreneurship competencies through education-reflection from entrepreneurs and teachers’, Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management,10(2),pp 14-20, (Tiwari,A., 2011).
- ‘Growth and sustainability of self help groups, Managing a services led economy’, The British Northern Universities India Forum Conference 2012, Chennai India, 4th--5th January 2012
- ‘Sourcing of funds for microfinance in India- The way forward, India’s services sector-whom does it serve?’, The British Northern Universities India Forum Conference 2010,Lancaster University UK,25th July 2010
- ‘Perceived organizational & family support for personal satisfaction’, National Conference on Women In Leadership Roles - The Way forward, All India Management Association, India, 2009
- ‘Sourcing of Funds for Microfinance Industry in India’, In: Agarwal A.K. and Singh, B(Eds.) Microfinance in India,Mizoram University-Department of Commerce, India, pp25-49, (Tiwari.A.and Arora, J., 2013)
Contract Research & Consultancy
UNDP Istanbul International Center for Private Sector in Development (IICPSD) and UNDP India :Global Alliance for Sustainable Employment(GASTE)research initiative in India on role of private sector in skill development(2015)